1. Leads and develops a team of regional marketing team members, provides guidance and support to all team members, and leans in on high profile projects when needed.
2. Serves as the primary point of contact for business development and consulting needs including RFP content development and pitch presentations.
3. Serves as primary regional marketing contact for senior leadership operations teams, and participates in annual business and budget planning for the region.
4. Is accountable for maintaining key internal and external client relationships as related to marketing support needs and customer satisfaction.
5. Sets strategy with operations for marketing programs that enhance region property performance, optimize marketing budgets, and achieve divisional goals.
6. Identifies opportunities and strategizes annual marketing budget recommendations. Sets direction for support materials and training needs to drive ROI and product adoption for the region.
7. In collaboration with the marketing team, identifies, develops, and delivers portfolio training needs for new programs and continuing education of marketing initiatives both in person and in virtual environments.
8. Drives innovation in multifamily marketing, and identifies opportunities to embrace new technology, customer experience, and digital marketing trends.
9. Collaborates with our national, innovation, and in-house creative service teams to implement national initiatives and marketing technology at the site level.
10. Attracts and retains top talent. Includes building and developing a high-performing team as well as coaching and mentoring to hold teams accountable for achieving growth goals.
11. Senior role may be assigned based on experience and/or responsibilities assigned.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs