Legal Associate, Investments
- Draft and negotiate complex global contracts to support the needs of Greystar’s global real estate business, including master services agreements, international supplier contracts, technology license agreements and preferred vendor arrangements.
- Assist business leads (non-attorneys) in their negotiations of strategic partnerships with global providers.
- Analyze legal risk, with attention to detail, and provide practical legal guidance in a timely manner.
- Serve as a member of new initiative groups within Greystar, including with respect to flexible housing and “PropTech” initiatives.
- Work constructively with other internal divisions, including our global enterprise, operations and innovations teams, and communicate directly with team leaders.
- Establish processes and procedures, and develop guidelines and resources, to promote consistency in contract negotiations globally.
- Coordinate with external counsel and other external advisors and service providers as necessary to provide supportive and specialty legal services, and review and track costs and expenses against budgets.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs