Project Coordinator Associate
1. Develops streamline payment processing through standardization of consulting contracts including schedule of values.
2. Reviews invoices to ensure vendors have appropriate levels of insurance coverage, lien releases, licenses, and other pertinent information and resolves any discrepancies or issues prior to providing first level of approval including coding and submitting for processing.
3. Provides support and assistance to key business leaders and others by fielding questions and requests, gathering data and reports, completing expense reports and assisting in resolving issues related to operating policies, procedures, and Company business practices.
4. Prepares and distributes RFP packages to solicit bids from approved Company vendors, contractors, sub-contractors, receives and reviews bids against the scope of work and project specifications of the project, and makes vendor selection recommendations based on the proposed project budget for review and approval.
5. Manages the inventory of office supplies and equipment; orders supplies as needed and within the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
6. Supports the development and implementation of new applications, programs, and other innovative business practices that drive increased revenue, client/customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and overall process improvements, and provides operational support to ensure the continued success of these efforts.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs