Assistant Director of Marketing
1. Ensures achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by implementing the marketing strategy with regards to advertising, rent pricing and concessions, oversees on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
2. Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, provides input into the development, implementation and revision of short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, participates in the implementation of creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
3. Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting “ready” units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
4. Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing and approving lease documentation, auditing new lease files, and completing move-in procedures and communication in accordance with established policies and procedures.
5. Prepares and analyzes weekly financial reports, concession tracking, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies.
6. Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
7. Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
8. Supervises the community’s leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
• Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart on property.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs