Onsite Project Manager
Fort Myers, FL
- Review and make recommendations on department or cross-departmental planning and design, may contribute in contract negotiations, providing project schedules and budget reporting to regional director.
- Provide direct or indirect supervision, coordination, and management of all aspects of project work; act as a liaison between different departments, groups and/or 3rd party contacts.
- May facilitate or directly conduct status report meetings with management team to facilitate communication of schedules and project coordination.
- Ensure any quality control measures or processes specific to the function are developed, implemented and/or conducted to ensure expectations are met.
- May create materials, outlines, schedules, procedures and other collateral materials required to effectively manage and execute on projects; may be involved with training or knowledge transfer activities to familiarize and prepare relevant parties for fulfilling any role they may have or impact of the project on them.
- Partner with other areas and functional groups that may require an understanding of each project.
- Act as the central point of contact and support for project initiatives engaging other groups as necessary for any additional administrative, functional or programmatic assistance and partnership and managing all phases of communications related to the project.
- May provide periodic updates and reports for functional groups, stakeholders, business partners, etc. as necessary
- Create and implement processes and tools for monitoring and project success; Assist in addressing and resolving issues and concerns that arise, as well as seek to provide assistance as needed to ensure a successful experience or ROI.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs