Resident Services Manager
- Achieve the community’s resident satisfaction and retention goals by ensuring resident complaints and/or concerns are resolved in a timely manner, and by answering questions concerning rent and fee payments.
- Complete call-backs on all service requests within 24 hours to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop, produce and coordinate resident communications, by creating newsletters, surveys, lease violation letters, and other communications to the residents.
- Manages the Community’s roommate matching and assigns wait list leases (as needed).
- Organize and coordinate resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other events as directed.
- Evaluates the appearance and overall curb appeal, landscape, office environment and vacancies on a daily basis and ensure the leasing office, tour path and model(s) are ready for show daily.
- Where applicable, oversee the Community Assistant Program.
- Reviewing the Courtesy Officer nightly reports and following-up on incident reports and lease violation notices as necessary, and ensuring the leasing office is secured for the evening.
- Checks the answering service throughout the day for messages, and returns calls as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs