- Inspects the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of litter at all times.
- Removes trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable, and cleans and maintains storage areas.
- Completes assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Service Supervisor and/or Community Manager, and assists the make-ready specialist in the turn process.
- Changes all locks in accordance with the property’s policy and ensure gates to all pool areas are working according to codes and safety standards.
- Distributes notices and communications to residents as necessary.
- Informs appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, team members, guests and others.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
- Complies with Greystar’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:12 USD - 15 USD
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs