Make Ready Technician
Sandy Springs, GA
work that ensures the timely turn of all vacant apartment homes to market ready condition that meet the Company’s
standards for occupancy.
- Completes all needed repairs and improvements to apartment homes prior to resident move-in by following the community’s make-ready checklist.
- Ensures apartment homes have been properly caulked and sealed as needed around windows, sink areas, toilets, bathtubs, and showers.
- Inspects all sheetrock for damage, and repairs and/or replaces as needed.
- Performs touch-up paints for vacant and occupied units as directed by Service Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
- Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
- Completes make-ready checklist and all other required maintenance documentation in a timely manner as required by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Complies with Greystar’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the community’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and completing assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs