#LI-MS1Performs tasks to ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of vacant apartment homes, leasing office, and
other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
1. Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
2. Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
3. Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Service Manager, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
4. Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
5. Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart on property.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs