Chino Hills, CA
1. Completes assigned work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
2. Completes the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a “punch” list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
3. Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property’s maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused items to the established location, and notifying the maintenance supervisor about re-ordering needs.
4. Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
5. Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
6. Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
1. Complies with Greystar’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
2. May periodically inspect work performed by contractors, vendors and other service providers to verify the work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as required.
3. Assists in conducting routine and periodic property inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the property in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical needs of the property to management.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Incumbents must have EPA certifications Type 1 and II or Universal for refrigerant recycling. (Applies to Certified Service Technicians.)
• Incumbents must have all certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions. (Applies to all Service Technicians.)
• Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart on property.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs