Director of Client Services
Newport Beach, CA
- Maintains and manages ongoing relationships with the Company’s existing clients ensuring on-going communication with client representatives, requesting and reviewing client feedback regarding the Company’s performance and service, addressing and resolving client complaints, concerns, issues, and requests, and responding quickly and with urgency to provide reports, updates, and other information of interest and need to clients.
- Leads and coordinates initiatives, activities, and strategies for new business/market development by identifying potential clients, cultivating relationships, soliciting business, creating and presenting formal business proposals, and following up to consummate the business transaction.
- Provides input into the establishing annual business goals and budgets for the client services group by projecting potential new clients and related management fees, and provides regular progress reports to track changes in projections, timing, and anticipated fees.
- Executes the Company’s new business development strategy by monitoring and analyzing market information and trends for opportunities and potential threats, preparing detailed reports for senior management, and making recommendations on actions for securing the Company’s business relationship with clients and/or the Company’s market position.
- Establishes internal communication networks and client relationship management systems to promote the exchange of information among team members related to client activities, decisions, and issues, and ensure effective management of the client communication process.
- Develops and distributes communication materials, brochures, promotional literature, and other collateral material to current and future clients to provide information about the Company, proactively announce future trends and direction, and promote the Company, its offerings, services and benefits.
- Coordinates, implements, and finalizes due diligence assignments, and acts as liaison with brokers for new fee management business opportunities.
- Improves client service and customer satisfaction by gathering client feedback through surveys and other tools, reviewing input and survey results, identifying themes and issues, and proposing and implementing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary. #LI-KM1
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs