South Bend, IN
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality with dynamic sales and customer service skills then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Irish Hills Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Bilingual Leasing Consultant. Bilingual Leasing Consultants must possess strong sales and marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the end.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and establishing a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as climbing stairs.
- Possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills including working with multiple projects simultaneously and completing reports on a weekly basis.
- Yardi experience preferred but willing to train.
- Able to execute job duties under stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent people skills.
- Possess general office and typing skills and be able to learn and use various software programs.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel policy.
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.