If you have an outgoing, friendly personality with dynamic organizational and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU!
Concord Place Apartments is currently seeking an Office Coordinator who takes pride in his/her accomplishments and has strong sales and marketing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the end. The right candidate will be attentive to detail and will work cooperatively with the property operations staff to provide an exceptional customer experience for our residents, prospective residents and guests.
Office Coordinators have the primary duty of coordinating paperwork, data entry and workflow in the apartment community office. The Office Coordinator is accountable to the Property/Assistant Manager, Associate Property Manager and Regional Manager.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as climbing stairs.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must be knowledgeable of company policies and operating procedures, and able to follow same.
- Able to update and maintain data, complete advanced tasks/functions, comprehend and generate reports in property management/accounting software, and assist Property Manager.
- Able to train and coach peers on paperwork, data entry, and workflow in the office.
- Able to research, analyze and make recommendations on problems that arise in Yardi.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.