Looking for a summer job? Are you a strong swimmer who enjoys being outdoors? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Village Apartments is currently looking for full-time and part-time Lifeguards for a large apartment community, to work during the late spring and summer seasons (Memorial weekend through Labor Day). Flexible schedules are available! Earn an extra $500 if you stay through the end of the season!
Lifeguards keep an eye out for the safety of swimmers, and they know when to dive into action when needed.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents and provide a safe environment to our residents.
- Enforcing the rules of the pool and reporting any problems.
- Checking ID’s of the residents upon entry.
- Reporting any broken equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with residents and co-workers.
- Must have Lifeguard, First Aid, and CPR Certifications. Not Certified? We will reimburse you once you have been actively employed for four weeks! IT’S TIME TO GET CERTIFIED!
- Ability to perform lifesaving techniques, both in and out of the water.
- Seeking energetic and responsible individuals who enjoy working outdoors.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background.
Minimum starting pay: $15 per hour, or more based on experience!
Although the lifeguard position is a temporary seasonal position, there are often times opportunities for obtaining a more permanent role for qualified applicants. This might just be the stepping stone to a bright future with our company. We love to promote from within.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.