Community Relations Representative
Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and are eligible for benefit packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and much more. With our Sunday property operations office closures and over 15 PTO days, work/life balance is a priority! Additionally most positions are eligible for a housing discount of 20% or more if you live onsite.
Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by engaging, enabling and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build your career.
Essex requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Essex is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation consistent with federal, state, and local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Essex’s vaccination policy.
Job Objectives: The Community Relations Representative is responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience throughout the resident journey at Essex.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Promotes excellent customer experience by having positive interactions with the residents
- Assists with move-in and move-out processes
- Manages resident documents and additional paperwork as needed
- Handles resident inquiries and concerns to ensure their issues or questions are adequately addressed
- Maintains high customer satisfaction scores by ensuring the residents are treated with care
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to help people
- A minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Ability to utilize a personal smart device for apps related to property operations and communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and property management software