If you have a positive attitude, outstanding clerical skills and like working in a professional environment then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of development for land acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our team as a Contract Administrator. Contractor Administrator perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for multiple people in the Construction Department.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence, memos, faxes and forms.
- Maintaining a filing system.
- Working in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum five years of experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a construction setting preferred.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to work Monday through Friday form 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Yardi experience preferred but willing to train.
- Possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills including working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Efficiently and consistently communicates project issues to supervisor
- Contribute to Cost Report - Directly, through pulling data, formatting report; or indirectly, by providing proper coding of contract documents, PO's, invoices, etc.
- Successful tracking of critical submittals in submittal log and save to Dropbox
- Assist PM/PE with drawing up contract documents or change orders, as needed, ensure it is sent out to sub/entire project team via LOI email chain and saved to Dropbox in proper location for recording purposes
5. Ensure SOV is received and approved by project team prior to processing first payment
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our full-time employee:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off programs.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Employee referral program.
- Great work environment.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national or origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.