Enterprise Software Support Engineer
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Edward Rose & Sons is currently looking to fill an Enterprise Software Support Engineer position at our beautiful headquarters in Bloomfield Hills, MI. If you have the skills required for this position and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply today!
The Enterprise Software Support Engineer provides advanced support and troubleshooting for ERP and CRM software (Yardi Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, Aspire) and related applications. Provide technical support for enterprise applications and platforms. Additionally, the successful candidate will assist with research, design, development, and testing of ERP and CRM configurations and processes, as assigned by the Enterprise Software Support Team Leader and complete tasks in a timely manner with a positive, customer-service oriented attitude.
Additional Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day support of ERP and CRM (Yardi Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, Aspire) and related applications such as password resets, ticket routing and escalation.
- Manage service requests, prioritize and route client requests to both internal and external resources.
- Follow-up on projects with clients and senior members of the technology team.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the enterprise software support team leader.
- Stay current with Yardi and related applications, changes, and updates.
- Research solutions to issues using available information resources.
- Occasional extended support coverage – which may include on-call, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT projects.
- Assist with the development of an execution of training for staff and stakeholders on technical issues and changes as needed.
- Identify and analyze problems, develop, communicate and assist with implement logical effective solutions.
- Develop and distribute documentation for any troubleshooting and/or resolution steps.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of new enterprise software programs.
- Collaborate with other teams on best practices in relation to use of enterprise software programs.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or previous job equivalent experience in ERP, CRM, and property management is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Yardi and related applications (Voyager, RentCafé CRM, and RentCafé, Yardi Elevate, YardiOne, Aspire).
- Preferred Technology Exposure: SharePoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office365, Windows administration.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary and occasional extended support coverage – which may include on-call, evening and/or weekend hours.
- Must be willing to fly to various locations via private or public air transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a dependable means of transportation.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position entails the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
We offer our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.