Capital Projects Analyst
Newport Beach, CA
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with different departments such as accounting and portfolio management, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed investment transactions and ongoing renovation projects.
- Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on acquisitions under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of ongoing capital projects across the country, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Prepares various reports including monthly renovation summary, monthly maintenance cost averages, and annual budgets and reforecasts, and tracks and summarizes Capital Projects team’s general allocations.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs