San Francisco, CA
- Maintains pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all residents and visitors, and supports the property’s overall resident satisfaction goals and priorities.
- Acknowledges, greets, and welcomes residents and visitors to the property using appropriate protocols, answers questions related to the valet services offered, and provides directions when requested.
- Responsibly and safely parks and retrieves resident and visitor vehicles, complying with all applicable traffic and motor vehicle safety and operating laws.
- Before taking any vehicle, assesses and documents any vehicle damage, and immediately reports any damage caused to vehicles during parking and retrieval. Participates as required in addressing and resolving insurance claims related to vehicle damage caused by the valet service.
- Follows the property’s process and procedures for recording the location of the parking space for parked vehicles, and for storing and securing the keys to all parked vehicles. Confirms and matches claim ticket with the corresponding vehicle when retrieving vehicles.
- Operates the mechanical lift system and vehicle elevators on the property by following the and safety procedures and immediately reports any malfunction or operating issues to the supervisor for resolution.
- Assists residents and visitors with directions and other inquiries as appropriate or refers residents and visitors to the appropriate source for responding to questions.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs