Make Ready Engineering Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
- Coordinates the “make-ready” process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection and creating a “punch” list of needed maintenance work.
- Schedules all necessary work with maintenance technicians, vendors and contractors to bring vacant apartment homes to market ready status as per Company guidelines.
- Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items as needed. Tracks inventory used and notifies the service supervisor about re-ordering needs.
- Inspects completed units and schedules any necessary follow-up work before designating the unit as “Ready.” Signs off on apartment home and releases to Service Supervisor and Community Manager in market ready condition.
- Accompanies Sheriff to apartment homes in order to facilitate evictions as needed.
- Complies with Greystar’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
- Demonstrates customer service skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
- Assists Community Manager and/or Service Supervisor in conducting routine and periodic property inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the property in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical and visual needs of the property. Reports findings to the Community Manager and/or Service Supervisor.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs