Los Angeles, CA
#LI-DD1The Compliance Specialist is responsible for coordinating the community’s strict compliance with all rules and regulations set forth by the state and local regulatory agencies.
1. Reviews, monitors, and ensures property compliance with all Affordable Housing Programs reporting and regulations. Works closely with the Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager in the preparation and distribution of compliance reports to various local governmental agencies.
2. Conducts property file audits and reviews property procedures surrounding local and state housing programs. Identifies audit findings, corrects any non-compliance, and communicates those findings and resolutions to the Community Manager.
3. Reviews weekly occupancy and recertification reports for accuracy and communicates findings to the Community Manager.
4. Monitors income limits and utility allowances. Assists the Community Manager to complete and process income and asset verifications, rent calculations, and household certifications.
5. Reviews and monitors changes in regulatory and reporting provisions of local agencies, e.g. TCAC and HUD, etc. Disseminates this information to the Community Manager.
6. Coordinates with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Public Housing Agencies (PHAs), state housing finance agencies and other regulatory agencies.
7. As needed, in the development of new business, will provide input on local requirements for RFP’s regarding properties with Affordable Housing Program and/or other local agency regulation components.r5
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs