Director of Regional Operations
Newport Beach, CA
1. Manages and supports the development and implementation of strategies, programs, and initiatives that drive operational excellence and standardization by creating and defining processes, procedures, tools, policies, communication, and metrics, and managing compliance with the Company’s operating policies and procedures.
2. Provides input into operating policies and procedures that promote best practices and standardization across the Company’s real estate portfolio, and assists in developing and implementing training, tools, and systems that ensures the integration of best practices into the operation of the property portfolio.
3. Gathers feedback and data to effectively evaluate the operating and business performance of real estate operations against established metrics and measures by soliciting management, client, and team member feedback, and leading and participating in briefings and other meetings to generate ideas for improving operating performance.
4. Consults with and provides advice to real estate leaders in operations, investment, and development with regards to underwriting any potential acquisitions or development assets.
5. Coordinates work activities and acts as the key point of contact with various departments and team members, vendors, consultants, and others as needed to lead project meetings, due diligence, and property takeovers, and follow up as required to ensure assigned tasks are completed.
6. Oversees pilots and projects related to proposed new processes and operating systems by creating detailed project and communication plans, proposing and justifying required resources, managing the daily project-related activities, ensuring processes and paybooks are up to date, and following through to project completion.
7. Communicates with and supports the business leaders and the Company’s real estate and support groups to resolve service and performance level issues, provide input for process improvement, and support strategic initiatives that enhance the products, services, and overall effectiveness of real estate operations.
8. Assists with the budget process for the platform.
9. Sources, supports and drives new business activities and consulting arrangements/agreements with third party clients.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs