- Current junior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in related major, business or finance preferred
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- A quantitative background, and analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Precise written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs