San Francisco, CA
- Meets with external clients and internal associates to present status of projects that they are working on and to offer options related to improved efficiencies, problem solving, and alternative options to any given project. Responsible for the overall management of capital projects they are assigned.
- Must be able to manage a team as it relates to day to day renovation and repositioning projects and overall capital project oversight specific to an individual site. Develops scopes of work, timelines, and other needs and parameters around the planning of a capital improvement, renovation, or construction related project.
- Administers all aspect of bidding with contractors including sending out bid packages, assessing the accuracy and pricing of received bids, and providing a recommendation for the preferred contractor based on the information collected.
- Recommends and retains specialty engineers and architects as needed.
- Responsible for the internal and external reporting of capital projects including timing, and financial updates, and project quality.
- Interviews, hires, trains and supervises associates related to renovations and repositioning on the projects assigned.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs