- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for assigned properties byanalyzingand evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historic and predict performance patterns.
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rentand fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Approvesinvoicesfromvendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, andtheclient/owner as needed.
- Controls expenditures bystayingwithin the constraints of the approved budget and manages the balance and maintenance of thepetty cash fund.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by approving prospective residentapplications, discounts and renewal leases, conducts periodic apartment inspections, follows proper notice requirements, evictsresidents, and imposes and collects late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of thelease.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets current market and economic trendsthatmay impact assigned properties and implements short- andlong-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve property occupancy and revenue goals.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action toresolveand address service issues. Ensures the property maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards with respect to responding and completing resident service requests.
- Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the assigned properties, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Supervises property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting property tours, providing updates and information about the property’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs