Director of Real Estate
- Formulates the annual goals and business plan in line with the Company’s strategic goals, and develops budget(s) for the assigned portfolio and markets by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with the senior management team and others to discuss financial resource needs and issues.
- Oversees the operating performance of and compliance with the Company’s property management procedures and policies by inspecting properties, reviewing financial pricing models and marketing plan(s), conducting operational and financial audits, and developing corrective action plans as necessary to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the staffing and talent acquisition for the assigned markets and portfolios, and manages team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training team members, and oversees their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Researches and develops potentials for new business opportunities by identifying and meeting with potential clients, developing and making financial proposals, and following up through the close of transactions and takeovers.
- Manages client and customer satisfaction by maintaining frequent communication, providing reports and information on the performance and progress of the portfolio, responding quickly and with urgency to questions, requests, and concerns, and seeking and acting on client feedback for improving overall service.
- Stays abreast of market and economic conditions within the assigned portfolio and markets, communicates emerging trends, opportunities, and potential threats, and creates long-and short-term business plans that achieve the Company’s targeted growth and market presence objectives.
- Leads or participates in process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities for enhancing business performance, and leading specific project teams in developing and implementing new programs, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Coordinates work activities and liaisons with vendors, consultants, and other contractors as needed by researching and communicating ongoing work status to provide direction to consultants, processing invoices, contracts, and other statements of work, and ensuring open communication between consultants and Company project team members.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs