Resident Services Coordinator
- Coordinates all resident functions and activities including orienting residents to the property, as well as assists with utility set-up and deliverance of packages and package claim reminders.
- Develops and publishes property newsletter, whichincludes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
- Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests. Preparesincident reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with Company standards.
- Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable fees. Ensuresguestsuites are in rental condition and provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie rentals, books, andgames.
- Processes work orders for the maintenance department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the workcompleted.Prepares weekly maintenance report to verify resident requests are being completed.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs