- Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including but not limited to: copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials.
- Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.
- Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
- Assists with move in and move out process for residents.
- Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to tour the property.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with coordinating resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices.
- Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property management.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs