Los Angeles, CA
#LI-DD1Organizes, coordinates, and implements various resident services and programs and acts as an information source for and help to residents related to local market resources.
- Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member.
- Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
- Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and coordinates the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to leasing office opening each morning.
- Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
- Maintains tracking logs for equipment rentals, dry cleaning services, and/or other services provided by the community.
- Assists the community team with scheduling, planning and organizing resident activities and programs.
- Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and contacts with concierge vendors.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs