- Responsible for renovating units which could include but is not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Ensures compliance with all safety regulations including, but not limited to, the use of a back brace, safety goggles and gloves as appropriate while renovating units.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of renovation supplies.
- Maintain constant communication with management; providing daily project updates.
- Assist with inspection of vacant units and inventory work to be performed adhering to the renovation process.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs