- Ability to recruit and oversee hiring, onboarding, and training and manages performance and professional development of team members in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by building a strong community culture among and between residents and team members. Responds promptly to resident concerns, complaints, questions, and requests and takes appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Conducts interactive Daily Huddles and meets regularly with team members to understand and assist in completion of their required responsibilities. Keeps them abreast of resident situations as necessary. Shares team goals and engages them to understand their role in helping the team in accomplishing them.
- Supervises sales activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by conducting discovery process with prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments homes when necessary. Drives daily activity through prospect visits and executes happy hour as great resident and prospect events.
- Represents the community and the company in the greater community including attendance at inside and outside events and activities and participates in outreach marketing efforts. Evening and weekend work may be required.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets local market and economic trends that may impact the community, understands the competitive market set and implements short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the community’s occupancy and NOI goals.
- Conducts daily community inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the community grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the community by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and other operating trend data.
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated
- in the terms of the lease.
- Assists the Regional Operations Manager with client/owner relationship, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality of pertinent personal information concerning residents and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned which relate to the success of the community and the brand.
- Monitor social media advertising and reputation management accounts.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs