- Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials.
- Assists with the lease preparation, move-in and move-out process by printing all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with resident functions, including parties, welcome parties, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
- Performs touch-up paints for vacants and occupied units and ensures apartment homes have been properly caulked and sealed as needed around windows, sink areas, toilets, bathtubs, and showers.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs