Regional Maintenance Manager
Newport Beach, CA
1. Obtain bids, create contracts and verify contractor insurance certificates in order to ensure they meet the requirements set forth by owners and management.
2. Manage capital projects including but not limited to overall tracking and management of projects, owner meetings, scope of work development, and city and county official communications. Additionally, work with engineers/engineering firms, track and manage projects, handle contract negotiations and complete work approvals.
3. Responsible for project budget as it relates to maintenance or capital improvements; assesses, making and implementing recommendations as necessary on additional projects.
4. Conducts annual maintenance inspections to company standards as necessary. Lead on-site maintenance staff in the diagnosis of problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Schedule preventive and floating maintenance, if applicable.
5. Evaluate suppliers and their services on an annual basis based on quality, customer service and pricing.
6. Supports community and regional property managers with associate training, coaching and discipline.
7. Perform other tasks as directed.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs