Paradise Valley, AZ
We welcome all work backgrounds to apply! Successful employees have come from these industries:
- Hotel Housekeeping
What we can offer you
- Competitive hourly wage
- Two weeks’ vacation accrual time, 4 additional personal days, 10 Sick days, and 10 paid holidays
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Opportunities for growth, advancement, and opportunities to relocate to another Greystar property
other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Service Manager, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs