**The starting hourly compensation for this role is $17/hrPerforms tasks to ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of vacant apartment homes, leasing office, and
other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Service Manager, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:12 USD - 15 USD
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs