Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and are eligible for benefit packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and much more. With our Sunday property operations office closures and over 15 PTO days, work/life balance is a priority! Additionally most positions are eligible for a housing discount of 20% or more if you live onsite.
Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by engaging, enabling and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build your career.
Essex requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Essex is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation consistent with federal, state, and local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Essex’s vaccination policy.
Job Objectives: The Operations Coordinator position is responsible for a variety of maintenance related tasks to ensure the efficient daily operations of a business. Duties typically include performing administrative tasks, assisting with project management, and ensuring compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prioritizes, assigns, and monitors service requests via Sightplan
- In coordination with the Maintenance Supervisor, establishes daily work schedules of maintenance personnel
- Schedules pre-move out inspections and final move out inspections with resident
- Creates purchase orders for vendor related services
- Schedules vendors for unit turns based on pre-move out inspection and final move out inspection information provided by Maintenance Supervisor
- Inputs unit turnover vendor and maintenance work orders into Sightplan and monitors accordingly
- Follows up on CMS projects with property and CMS Manager including preventative maintenance needs with resource management to ensure efficient and thorough completion
- Contacts residents verbally or electronically ensuring the work was completed professionally, thoroughly, and requesting completion of survey upon receipt. Recommends and implements improvements where appropriate based on feedback received
- In partnership with Maintenance Supervisor, purchases supplies, equipment, and services as necessary with orders provided via Maintenance Supervisor. Monitors and escalates as needed budgeted variances to General Community Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and property management software