Las Vegas, NV
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We appreciate our Maintenance Technicians - they are great at what they do! If you have a maintenance background and are looking for a place to call home, ConAm is the place for you. We are looking for a Technician with experience in: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, looking to work in a team oriented environment, and are willing to go the extra mile for our residents.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently looking for an energetic Maintenance Technician who wants to learn and develop a career in maintenance and property management wanted for a beautiful 300+ community in central Las Vegas, NV. This position is a Full-Time | Hourly at $16-$17 per hour - DOE | Full Benefits and Bonus Program eligible.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring a minimum of 1-2 years of maintenance experience.
- You have a good working knowledge and have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services, such as plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating and air-conditioning, and general construction.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, such as paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings, as well as power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, saws, and motor/electrical vehicles.
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written.
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You are flexible with your schedule and able to participate in an on-call rotation.
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.