ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our maintenance staff; we are always looking for Maintenance Professionals and Maintenance Technicians! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at a 612 unit community in the Roseville, CA area.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- You have a good working knowledge and have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services, such as plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating and air-conditioning, and general construction.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, such as paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings, as well as power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, saws, and motor/electrical vehicles.
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are flexible with you schedule and able to participate in an on-call rotation
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.