Las Vegas, NV
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our maintenance staff; we are always looking for Maintenance Professionals! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Groundskeeper to join our team at a community in the Las Vegas, NV area. This position is a Full-Time | Hourly up to $14 per hour – DOE. | Full Benefits and Bonus Program eligible.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
We are looking for someone with a passion for helping residents to maintain their exterior living environment & keeping the canvas of the community clean and beautiful. Communication about the grounds is very important. If you are the best candidate here, you will raise your hand and share the challenges the grounds are facing, and provide solutions to correct the exterior appearance.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, such as paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings, as well as power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, and saws.
- You have a passion for a customer service and providing & excellent presentation of your work
- Basic experience with property maintenance and or landscaping
- Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice buildup.
- Daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.·
- Provide care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Communicate in a professional and efficient manner at all times.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Initiative for educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- And all of duties as assigned by the Community Manager.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.