HR Business Partner
San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented experienced HR Business Partner to join our Human Resource team! The ideal candidate will have a four years experience in Human Resources, experience with compensation, performance management, benefits and employee relations required. This is a Full-Time position with a pay range from 65K-75K DOE. Benefits, 401K and other benefits will apply.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 4+ years of generalist experience in human resources
- Some experience with compensation, performance management, benefits and employee relations required
- Coaching certification a significant plus
- Proven ability to build cross organizational collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Understanding of KPIs and how to develop them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience facilitating meetings and training events
- Proficiency with MS Office and knowledge of HRIS type software
- High level of organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Work is performed in an office environment.
Typical Physical Activity
- Regularly involves talking or listening, sitting and the use of hands and fingers.
- Frequently involves reaching with hands and arms, standing and walking.
- Occasionally involves crouching, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing or balancing.
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Involves moderate physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an online application.