National Virtual Hiring Day
Position Type: Full Time
State: California City: Irvine
Zip Code: 92606
We are hiring! Join us virtually via Zoom on Wednesday, January 19, 2022for AvalonBay's National Hiring Day. Seize this opportunity to launch your career with AvalonBay! Candidates interested in joining AvalonBay will have the opportunity to interview with a few members of our on-site management team.
This event is open to all! Please register for the event and our team will reach out with more information.
CLICK HEREto learn more about a maintenance career with AvalonBay Communities!
CLICK HERE to learn about a Customer Service Career with AvalonBay Communities!
CLICK HERE to hear our associates describe our culture!
We will be recruiting for the following Maintenance positions:
- Porter/Maintenance Tech
- Maintenance Tech II
- Maintenance Tech III
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
We will be recruiting for the following Office positions:
- Leasing Consultant
- Regional Community Consultant
- Sales and Service Supervisor
- Communty Manager
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation.
- Compensation: depends on experience, competitive hourly wage/salary plus benefits
- Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more. Click on Benefits for information.
- Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career
- Associate recognition
- A significant rent discount on our incredible apartment homes
- A culture built on purpose and our core values —A Commitment to Integrity,A Spirit of Caring, andA Focus on Continuous Improvement
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay requires all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a request for exemption as a reasonable accommodation has been approved.Job ID 27276