Coordinator, Ancillary Services
Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and are eligible for benefit packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and much more. With our Sunday property operations office closures and over 15 PTO days, work/life balance is a priority! Additionally most positions are eligible for a housing discount of 20% or more if you live onsite.
Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by engaging, enabling and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build your career.
Essex requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Essex is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation consistent with federal, state, and local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Essex’s vaccination policy.
Asset Management serves to maximize the value of Essex’s portfolio by deploying capital to drive rent growth and internally increase the NOI of the existing portfolio. Asset management executes both revenue generating and non-revenue generating investments for purposes of both value preservation and value creation within the existing portfolio. The department opportunistically seeks investments and remains flexible in its ability to scale projects in response to changing and dynamic market conditions.
The Ancillary Services Coordinator is responsible for up contract management, financial analysis, accounting practices and reports.
- Create and maintain contract files including original contract documents, contract amendments, revenue schedules and all other correspondence.
- Work with Ancillary Manager to facilitate rollouts of new programs.
- Track program rollouts and evaluate effectiveness of new programs.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Process and track revenue share payments.
- Analyze monthly and annual financials.
- Assist Ancillary Income Manager in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Communicate contract information and program changes to Operations teams.
- Communicate with accounting department to ensure proper income accounting.
- Communicate with vendors and track contract compliance.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or financed highly desired
- 1-3 years property management experience required
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Candidate must also possess strong computer skills and have the ability to work within tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities at one time.