Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and are eligible for benefit packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and much more. With our Sunday property operations office closures and over 15 PTO days, work/life balance is a priority! Additionally most positions are eligible for a housing discount of 20% or more if you live onsite.
Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by engaging, enabling and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build your career.
Essex requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Essex is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation consistent with federal, state, and local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Essex’s vaccination policy.
This position will be responsible for day to day project management of pest control issues in the Pacific Northwest portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigating issues
- Monitoring and managing progress and process
- Supervise and manage vendor relationships and work product
- Advise and report regarding all infestation related matters
- Exercising judgement and bringing creativity to bear in refining the prevention and management processes
- Ensuring integrity and transparency in the reporting of impacted units and processes
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred
- 3 years’ experience as a project manager working on large and complex projects preferred. Rock-solid organizational skills with intense attention to detail
- Ability to track dozens of simultaneous workstreams across multiple geographies and long time periods
- Strong analytical skills as a foundation for making decisions in the face of both expected and unexpected situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Experience in the multifamily and/or construction
- Ability to motivate and influence a large group of professionals without a reporting relationship
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Must be available to travel approximately 10-30% of the time