Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently looking for an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at a 524-unit community in Las Vegas, NV. This position is a Full-Time | Hourly at $20 per hour - DOE | Full Benefits and Bonus Program eligible.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- A minimum of 3 years of previous residential apartment maintenance experience
- You bring a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- HVAC/CPO certification preferred
- Must be able to participate in the on-call rotation
- Our communities are open 7 days a week so weekend hours are required (if applicable)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the "APPLY" button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
- 2 - 4 years: Maintenance
- 3 year(s): residential apartment maintenance