Sr. Leasing Consultant
Position Type: Full Time
State: California City: Burbank
Zip Code: 91502
Creating a Better Way to Liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates.At AvalonBay, every day is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.Whether it’s helping someone choose one of our communities as their home, providing great service to our residents, or supporting our fellow associates, we are committed to creating an unforgettable experience as a great place to live - and work.
As a Sr. Leasing Consultant you will be the driving force in helping residents find the best place to call home. Your creative and thoughtful tours will be customized to individual tastes, from recommending the perfect floorplan to outlining the best new neighborhood restaurants. You know what makes people tick, and follow through on every lead to ensure that our prospective residents know you care.
- incredible customer service skills. You have a knack for creating a sense of community and the drive to go the extra mile to create a spectacular experience for new residents. Your success and purpose are driven by the relationships that you build.
- sales and marketing chops. Your personalized connections and recommendations drive our leasing performance, and your ability to create excitement through creative campaigns, continuous outreach, and social media fuel community enthusiasm for AvalonBay.
- follow-through. By understanding what’s important to our prospective residents, you continuously reach out with tailored updates - from the ideal floorplan they’ve been eyeing, to the newest hot-spot openings, to the best food truck in the neighborhood – you help to paint a picture of what it’s like to call your community home.
- a genuine desire to help both residents and colleagues in Creating a Better Way to Live.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success, and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- associate recognition (like our Live2Lease program, which rewards our star leasing consultants with awards of up to $1000).
- a 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- a culture built on purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay requires all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a request for exemption as a reasonable accommodation has been approved.Job ID 27084