San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our administrative staff; we are always looking for great candidates to join out company! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level administrative services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
This is a FULL TIME | Hourly positions eligible for benefits after qualifying time. This position is offering a compensation of $26.50 per hour DOE. Previous experience with affordable housing process and certification preferred
Preferred candidates to reside in the San Diego, CA area. Position will be responsible for some remote work. Candidate must be comfortable working in multiple time zones to support multiple states.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have a clear understanding of affordable housing programs
- Knowledge of monitoring agency requirements
- Experience with HUD and USDA application process.
- Understanding of monthly HUD voucher processing via TRACS
- Working knowledge of monthly MINC reporting
- Will be responsible for approving income certification files for move-ins and/or annual recertification for HUD, tax credit, Rural Development, and local programs
- Experience with state agency or HUD audits
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Submissions for move-in files reviewed within 48 hours
- Submissions for first-year re-certifications and HUD/RD re-certifications reviewed within 72 hours
- A spot-check audit of all non-reviewed re-certifications completed each month
- File review activity benchmarks are met as set by the Director of Compliance
- Monthly voucher submissions for HUD and RD properties
- Affordable community associates receive training that results in improved compliance knowledge and positive feedback from those trained
- Compliance documentation and information is accessible and organized
- Our residents and guests as well as fellow ConAm compliance and property management associates receive excellent customer service
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.