San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our administrative staff; we are always looking for great candidates to join our company! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level administrative services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
This is a FULL TIME | Hourly positions eligible for benefits after qualifying time. This position is offering a compensation of $18-$22 per hour DOE. You will also have the opportunity for health benefits, PTO and great opportunity to growth.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including creating and tracking documents, databases, spreadsheets, and specialized reports. This will be a multi-faceted administrative position including, Office Administration, Event Organizer, and Customer Service. This person will assist the Vice-Presidents in several regions with various projects, as well as general office duties.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Follow up on telephone and email inquiries, and respond as appropriate
- Provide support to VP's in their efforts to manage daily meetings and travel
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable, and able to relate well with diverse groups
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Order supplies as needed
- Coordinate travel as requested
- Maintain and organize effective physical and electronic filing systems for the VP
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to appropriate department and/or personnel, based on needs
- Maintain and update as necessary: Calendar, property listings, and expense reports
- Execute special assignments and tasks under general supervision
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events as requested
- Prepare and code invoices, expense reports, and reimbursement requests for approval
- Submit invoices, expense reports, and reimbursement requests to A/P for payment
- Open utility and service accounts for newly acquired properties
- Prepare bid proposals, service contracts, and agreements for signature
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Manage, organize, and update databases on a regular basis
- Gather weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual program report information for submission to clients, investors, and lenders
- Distribution of financial reports to Regional Portfolio Managers and assist with corrections and related reporting if necessary
- Provide general administrative support to the regional team
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- All other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years supporting an executive with administrative experience in a professional environment preferred
- 2 years property management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of phone/email procedures and etiquette
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills - Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient with standard office equipment
- Ability to learn new, industry-specific, applications quickly
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to organize and juggle the needs of changing priorities, while accomplishing objectives and meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to stay calm during stressful and challenging situations, quickly find solutions, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.