ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Leasing Professional to join our team in Modesto, Ca. This position is a Full-Time | Hourly | Full Benefits and Bonus Program eligible.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability be a part of the daily operations and management of a multi-family residential community and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
- You must have 1-2 years experience in customer service with great problem resolution skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, a good understanding of basic computer operations and use of internet programs.
- You are a high energy person with an infectious personality who thrives in a customer service industry.
- As a leasing professional, you are passionate about leasing and enjoy helping people find a home.
- You strive to deliver legendary service and make quality personal to create a great impression with everyone you interact with.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are able to showcase your excellent sales skills, strong communication abilities to generate leases and leads and deliver results.
- You have experience with outreach marketing, with the ability to learn and understand in place pricing models.
- You are proficient in word processing, property management applications, and leasing management programs.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) Preferred but not required
- You will also be required to work weekends.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous bonus program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.