ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our maintenance staff; we are always looking for Maintenance Professionals! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Groundskeeper to join our team at a community in the Turlock, Ca area. This is Full-Time position with Full Benefits
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- We are looking for someone with a passion for helping residents maintain their exterior living environment
- keeping the canvas of the community clean and beautiful.
- The ideal candidate will also possess general maintenance experience such as carpentry, plumbing, make ready's and electrical.
- As a groundskeeper, you would be expected to use simple tools
- Must be able to work with tools like paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings
- Understanding of power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, and saws is also preferred
- Position will be responsible for cleaning of common areas to include parking, trash areas and laundry service areas.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.