Operations Trainer, Corporate Training Department, Irvine
The Operations Trainer designs and delivers instructor-led, classroom, webinar, one-on-one and web-based training to both new and existing WNG Associates, with an emphasis on Western National Property Management (WNPM) operations. Training will include, but is not limited to, integrated software systems, operational procedures, leasing, customer service, and sales. The Operations Trainer develops and maintains user guides both written and electronic. The Operations Trainer provides support to the field, which may include on-site and individual training when needed. This individual will create and conduct analysis to continuously strive to improve the effectiveness of training delivered. The Operations Trainer will serve as a subject matter expert on workflow, procedures, and field operations. This Associate will play a large role in the implementation and rollout of new technologies, as well as conversions of existing systems that support operations. This Associate will also assist with additional tasks, special projects, and company events as needed. This position will start off remote/working from home until the corporate office has fully re-opened.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitates instructor led classes, one on one training and webinars for new and existing Associates.
- Designs and delivers training programs to address the expanded skill-set needed to support Associates and Operations learning needs and goals.
- Collaborates on design, implementation, and delivery of webinar and a blended learning environment.
- Collaborates closely with Managers and on-site Associates to ensure that training needs and results/expectations are achieved.
- Provides day to day support to the field and to corporate office Associates to address knowledge and/or training gaps that may exist.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive working knowledge in software applications used by property management (On-Site, PayLease, Yardi/RENT Maximizer).
- Strong knowledge of property management operational workflow (move-in/move-out process, renewals, dispositions and collections, etc.)
- Ability to train, teach, mentor and advise trainees on the practical application of various software programs.
- Ability to adapt to various learning and teaching styles that match audience skill level.
- Exposure and basic knowledge of blended learning technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional presentation skills and must be comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Must project a professional business image.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks, strong time management, organization skills and ability to be versatile, as well as a strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must posses a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record.
- College Degree or equivalent in experience.
- Three (3) or more years training experience preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of property management experience.
- Profieient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, etc.)
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123